Monday, May 19, 2008

Tammy Fender Holistic Skin Care

Friday while out to lunch with some of my girlfriends we got to talking about our skin care regimens. One girl is addicted to any product that contains vitamin C, a few others can't live without retinol. And then there's my friend Trish. Trish is the natural girl among us. She doesn't wear a lot of make up, is naturally beautiful, doesn't own a flat iron or a curling iron and has a body to die for from all the yoga and pilates she does. Anyway Trish says that she only uses Tammy Fender products. We were like Tammy Who? Turns out Tammy Fender is a holistic skin care line consisting of products that are custom blended and all organic. Tammy is well known in Hollywood and is based out of ritzy Palm Balm. Some of Trish's can't live without products from Tammy Fender are:
  • Roman Chamomile Tonic ($60)
  • Purifying Cleansing Gel in Rosemary & Tangerine ($50)
I ordered both of those over the weekend and can't wait for them to arrive. After looking at the website and reading the ingredients for the products I'm thinking my skin is going to love this. Big drawback though is the price. The products are a little on the pricey side which my wallet will not love. Anyway once I try them I'll review them. Until then check out the Tammy Fender website at www.tammyfender.com.

No comments: