Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pretty Pastel Nail Color

It's a cold rainy day here in NJ. Not much like May at all. To take away the chill I put on my fuzzy slippers and sat down to paint my nails. I knew I wanted a pastel, cheery but chic shade. I looked through my way too large collection of polishes and found my latest purchase....O.P.I.'s Mod About You. It's a pretty dark pink pastel. Instant springtime in a bottle. Some other pastels that you may want to try to add a little spring are:
  • Lippman Collection Nail Lacquer in My Romance
($15 www.lippmancollection.com)
  • Creative Nail Design(CND) Nail Enamel in Turquoise Tint
($6 www.cnd.com)
  • Estee Laduer Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Peach Sorbet
($18 www.esteelauder.com)
  • China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Groovy Green
($2.99 www.head2toebeauty.com)

No comments: