Thursday, April 3, 2008

Juice Beauty Green Apple Cleansing Gel

Ok I'll admit it, I have not embraced a totally green/organic lifestyle. I recycle my plastic bottles and I don't litter. That's as far as I have taken it so far. I want to be better. I really do see the importance of this lifestyle to our health and our environment. So with that in mind I figured why not give some organic beauty products a try. So here's what happened. A few weeks ago I went to Sephora and asked which organic line I should try as my introduction to organic beauty. The salesgirl eagerly said her favorite line was Juice Beauty. She recommended the Green Apple Cleansing Gel ($26.00). So I left the store with that and about 20 other things I "needed". I've been using this cleanser for about 2 weeks now and I must say I am deeply impressed. Made with a base of fruit juices (all their products are) including apple, lemon and white grape this really got my face clean. I noticed my skin had a brightness to it, a glow. Plus it felt good using something produced with healthy ingredients. And their packaging is made from 100% recycled materials from the carton to the label. Juice Beauty is a win win for the user and for the environment. You can purchase Juice Beauty at www.juicebeauty.com, www.sephora.com or in Sephora stores.

No comments: