Friday, May 9, 2008

Sensational Smelling Shampoos

This morning I used one of my fav shampoos...Aveda's Shampure Shampoo. Of course I really like the way it makes my hair feel but I think what I like most of all is the scent. It's a very soothing aroma with the essence of flowers and plants. Here are some of my other favorite smelling shampoos:
    • Frederic Fekkai Apple Cider Clarifying Shampoo- So clean smelling and it really does smell like apple cider
    • Bliss Lemon & Sage Supershine Shampoo- The lemon and sage smell great together and the fragrance lingers on my hair so I can smell it throughout the day
    • Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo- Totally takes me back to being 17. I remember it smelling like watermelon then but now when I smell it it's more tropical
    • Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Moisturizing Shampoo Cherry Blossom- This smells really feminine and not too heavy

No comments: