Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Favorite Beauty Web Sites

I love to shop. Everyone who knows me knows that. Especially my husband...and his wallet. I've been doing a lot of online shopping recently. I've come across some web sites that you may or may not have heard heard. Here are some of my new faves..... Folica.com---I discovered this site years ago and keep going back. I just purchased a new flat iron(from solia) from them. The prices are good and the service is great. Right now they are having a summer clearance sale and are also giving away a travel heat proof pouch for your flat or curling iron with select purchases. Misikko.com---I discovered them last month after reading a review of FHI Heat Hot Sauce. They were listed as a place to buy from. I placed an order for a few things. Unfortunately the Hot Sauce was on backorder but the customer service was superb. They let me know right away about the backorder and were very easy and friendly to deal with. The prices are really good as well. They too are giving away a travel heat proof pouch for your flat or curling iron with select purchases. Skinbotanica.com---A friend turned me on to this site. It sells all natural and organic beauty products. They also have a vegan category. They carry great brands including Juice Beauty, Pharmacopia and Red Flower. The site is very user friendly and has a great selection. I purchased the Doll Face Mai Tai Firming Eye Gel.

No comments: