Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bliss Steep Clean

I miss working in Manhattan. I worked there for 9 years. Sure I loved the excitement of working in the greatest city in the world, the after work cocktails with friends at a cool downtown bar, the occasional celebrity siting and the pizza. All those things were great but the thing I loved the best was being so close to a Bliss Spa. I must say, me and two of my co workers were slightly obsessed with their facials and treatments. Ah the good old days! Fast forward to my more domestic life now in the suburbs. Not a Bliss Spa to be found. I decided to give the Bliss Steep Clean Mask ($54) a try. It's supposed to exfoliate, clear pores, brighten the skin and be a great alternative when you just can't make it in for a facial. I must say I was a doubter who is now a believer. I love this stuff! I've been using it once a week for a little over a month. My skin looks and feels great. It really comes through on unclogging my pores. While it's not quite the same as actually being at Bliss for one of their awesome facials, I highly recommend this product for when you just can't get to the spa. Purchase at www.blissworld.com

No comments: